Saturday, September 22, 2007

Some photos of our new house (well not that new la ... cos its 3 mths old) funishing completed waiting for dust to set in ~~


Tada! My wardrobe and mind u my clothes are just the upper row eh~ and Dar says I got lotsa clothes! I bet I got the fewest among the girls in Singapore age 12 and above lor~ Its untidy in the pic la ... but cos we haven tidy it up then ... now it looks diff (slight) ... and yeah thats a platform bed there ... yes platform as in the wooden (laminated) platform is on the flr and not some Zen-like-platform-wanabe bed



Contemplating whether I should have put up some wall graphics ... there are some cool ones at Winkplay~ www.winkplay.com


Unique clock gotten at JB for only RM124! Its the shop just besides Popular at city square~





New members of our family ... haha ;) and yup that red chair is mine and nope I don't love red~

No comments: