Thursday, October 18, 2007

hmm... everyone keep asking me whether I am nervous cos the big day is coming ... like I said, I am not since there is no ceremony in the day so there is actually not much to look forward to ... this is like kinda sad for me since can't even 出嫁in my own home ... can't even have 接新娘on that day ...

I am only scared and nervous about whether things are all proper... wat is the best way to hold the wed dinner, are there anything I left out, whether all my guests will turn up... somehow I got no time to be nervous but just want to get it over and done with ... and of cos I am hoping to watch the perf by Sounds Easy.. still very sad that can't get them to sing acapella like Heaven is a place on earth since HR and I are not singing ... actually I wont mind singing la ... but June says its weird if I wear gown up on stage when the rest are not somemore we are not singing the solo parts ...

we hope all goes well... we don't hope for ang bao big big .. just make sure we dun lose alot of money since we are on very tight budget..... PLEASE come~~~ my guests~!!!

No comments: