Saturday, January 26, 2008

Its getting nearer. . . .

Even though the big hoo haa .. with ROM, Part 1 and Part 2 of the Oct wedding dinner... there is a Part 3 coming...

Nope, I'm not pregnant yet... ;P the Part 3 consist of the customary wedding ceremony and wedding dinner in March where we go through the 过大礼,接新娘,敬茶etc.

This time, I'm not the one making the decision, doing the planning, looking at the wedding card wordings, choosing the music and arranging the sitting arrangements. I don't have to fret whether things go on smoothly or whether my guests have arrived promptly.

Somehow, there isn't much of an anxiety compared to during the ROM and the Part 2 dinner here in Singapore.

That's right, cos Part 3 is going to be in Kuala Lumpur which is 5 hours away from Singapore. Its like quite difficult for me to do anything. So my MIL and FIL as well as SIL is doing the bulk of the preparation. Though I'm glad they did try to involve us by asking us to choose the wedding invitation cards.

I must say I'm lucky to have good parents in law ;D

I do have my disappointments of course. Like My brother and future Sister-in-law are unable to attend. Meaning I am not able to serve him tea signifying that I am getting married. My sister is having a hard time applying for annual leave as she is currently on attachment. I'm getting married away from home and know only like less than 10% of the guests.

Photobucket


Its too late to do anything. Now I just hope I have a good make-up artist on that day and the bridal co will not charge us too much for gown rental.

No matter what its something we need to go through and I hope I can go through it happily. My 姐妹and some兄弟 are taking leave to go with me to the ceremony ... I should at least try to enjoy myself right?

Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

1 comment:

Zooropa said...

Wow...ur wddg "process" seems take very loooong. Hahaha...anyway, wish u hv a wonderful marriage & Happy Chinese New Year!

Dora:)